Hazmat type disposable protective coveralls for worker’s health and safety
Protective Clothing Category III. Unisex Hazmat Coveralls in Microporous PPE 57 gsm approx.
The suit is with attached hood with elastication at face, elasticated cuff, elasticated finger loop on cuff to prevent cuff riding up arm, and elasticated hem at ankle.
Fly front. Concealed front zipper is auto-lock. Long front double-puller zipper fastening from below crutch up to chin.
Elasticated waist at back.
The product includes coverall only (any boots, boots protection, gloves or masks are not included).
- Sizes: S to 2XL
- Colour: White
DO NOT RE-USE
This protective clothing meets the minimum requirements for chemical protective clothing resistant to penetration by airborne solid particles. Additional partial body protection may be required such as hoods, gloves, boots, visors or respiratory protective equipment.
Protective clothing against solid airborne particulates.
Limited protective performance against liquid chemicals.
Protective clothing against radioactive contamination (does not protect against ionizing radiation).
Protective clothing (fabrics) against infective agents.
Protective clothing with electrostatic properties.
Please find below performance standards:
- Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010, type 6 EN 13034 2005+A1:2009
- EN 14605:2005+A1:2009, EN 1073-2:2002, EN 14126:2003+AC:2004 and EN 1149-5:2008
Fabric is certified to Synthetic Blood Penetration Test ASTM F 1670/F 1670/M-08 (2014)
- medical industry: clinics, laboratories, hospitals;
- food industry;
- construction sites: painting, spraying, coating, and similar maintenance works;
- cleaning and waste management, commercial and household inspections;
- other industries like automotive industry, DIY, gardening, etc.
Next working day dispatch via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours delivery service (dispatched from UK mainland)