Toucan Eco lets you make your own multipurpose disinfectant cleaner from just water, salt and electricity that kills up to 99.999% of microorganisms.
- Free Shipping + 20 x 750ml spray bottles included.
- Ideal for Care Homes, Home Care, Supported Living.
- Powerful organic disinfectant and antiseptic hand sanitiser.
- Produce your own hypochlorous acid HOCL at your premises 24/7 for pennies per litre, when you require it. It requires a water supply, salt and electricity plug - no COSHH implications.
- The activated solution Toucan Eco HOCL is certified under EN1276 and EN13697 EN14476 EN16777 viricidal tests and demonstrate efficacy as a safe chemical disinfectant and antiseptic.
- It is also safe for use in food preparation and in high-risk areas.
- Replace over 80% of your chemical cleaners and reduce your plastic landfill waste at the same time.
- This innovative system will happily produce 10 litres at a time when and how you require it. It's virtually free to make as 10kg of salt will produce 10,000 litres of antiseptic disinfectant.
- The system includes a generator, 10-litre tank, brine salt dispenser, discharge tap and shelf.
- Full operating and fitting instructions included.
Delivery takes around 7 working days. We only deliver to the UK and this is free for UK mainland and £12.50 for Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Please note that signatures are required on receipt of goods.
We warrant the device against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary commercial and consumer use from the date of the original purchase. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the device and you follow the instructions for returning the device, we will at our option to the extent permitted by law, either repair the device using either new or refurbished parts, replace the device with a new or refurbished device that is the equivalent to the device that is to be replaced, or refund to you all or part of the purchase price of the device.
This limited warranty also applies, to the extent permitted by law, to any repair, replacement part or replacement device for the remainder of the original warranty period or for ninety days, whichever period is longer. All replaced parts and devices for which a refund is given shall become our property.
This limited warranty applies only to the hardware components of the device that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire, or other external causes, alterations or repair. The device will not be warranted if the user instructions are not followed resulting in:
- Corrosion or overheating of the electronics or terminals due to not cleaning and drying before use.
- Overheating of electronics and terminals due to repeated activation without allowing for the cooling-off period as specified in the user manuals.
- Damage caused by using dirty or unfiltered water.
The products are warranted for a period of 1-year commencing from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required to claim warranty on the products. This does not affect your statutory rights.