Is your staff spending a lot of time arranging time slots for care home visits?
Are you still following the telephone and diary method?
Who will slot in visits during non-office hours?
Care homes visits are the hot in the press now. How about automating your care home visiting arrangements?
Meetmybrian.com is bespoke care home visiting scheduler connecting families and their relatives in a care home setting. All your bookings will be in one place, with none of your staff spending time on receiving or making phone calls for arranging safe visits.
Department of Health and Social care system guidance stipulates the need for having a booking system for visits. Meetmybrian.com is the first in the sector to bring such innovative software to enable hassle-free visiting.
Why should Care home to use MeetMyBrian.com?
Please read below to find out some of the benefits of trying us:-
- Families can book both in-person and virtual visits through online under the dictation of care homes.
- An online diary shows the upcoming and cancelled visits each day.
- More than seven options are available for care homes to control the visiting effectively according to their desired way. Adjust the settings as the guidelines changes.
- Helps you to loosen the restrictions as we get through this pandemic.
- Risk assessment for the visits is completed online, saving time for your staff.
- Staff don't need to bother record-keeping for CQC compliance. Our system saves risk assessments in PDF format and which helps to track for NHS track and trace.
- Uploads all your policies to portal and all the family members are instantly made aware of the changes you make.
- Our risk assessment is 100% customisable, allowing you to tailor the risk assessment that suits individual homes.
- You can control and cancel all the non-essential visits with just a click.
- All the family members get an email about the changes in the visiting process. It further improves communication to avoid issues, especially during Christmas.
- The staff gets relief from managing frequent phone calls and maintaining the visits rota.
- You can adjust the visitation preferences, which include time, length, number of people, test result evidence, gap days between visitation and so on.
- Allocate one consistent visitor and allow other people to use only virtual visits.
- Staff can effectively make use of the online diary made available to them, and staff get plenty of time to work around the in-person and virtual visits.
- Staff can make bookings and complete the risk assessment on behalf of the families who have no access to internet and mobile.
- Care homes get 100% CQC in compliance with the local authorities and government guidance on visitation.
- It takes less than 30 minutes to get it started.
Meetmybrian is founded by care home nurse Jijo Johny, building the software making it useful for the care home that he is working for, as he was facing the same challenges as your care home, doing manual time consuming telephonic and email appointments. Nurses and carers prefer to to be on the floor helping residents, not doing the role of an admin making 'bookings'.
Still don't believe?
Geoff Fairfield, chair of Abbeyfield Friars Mead, said: “The system allows relatives to book visits with their loved ones. It makes it so easy as they can see which slots are available and book the slot that is most convenient for them. Another great benefit we have found is that it does the risk assessment online. The system saves our admin staff a lot of time and frees up a phone line.
Rachael Young, the administrator at Abbeyfield Oxenford Society, added: “Meet My Brian has enabled us to take away the hassle and strain of trying to organise visits but also gives relatives more flexibility over their choice of visiting days and times.
“The feedback from our relatives has been good, they have found the website simple to navigate and book visits. They also like that they have much more choice in their visits – and no paperwork to complete when they arrive!”
**Don't forget to claim your 5% discount when you checkout only through carehomeshopping.com!**
All you have to do is check out, as usual, we will get in touch with you to arrange a demo.
Qualify for a free trial when you checkout through carehomeshopping.com