Words from one of inspired Inspirations directors and founders, John Morgan –
“The fixed height care home table was born from the experience we personally had in over 1,000 care homes meeting activity coordinators, managers and owners to develop a table with REAL uses within care settings. From feedback from our own customers who used the Raise and Lower table on a daily basis, we developed this unit as a second option for homes who want more tables.
The table is fixed height for seated and wheelchair users, or for the more able residents, to stand up and enjoy activities together. It really warmed my heart to see the sparkle in residents eyes when using apps to have fun, reminisce through Google Earth and YouTube or in more recent times video calling loved ones to keep in contact as close to reality as possible. This table really is the go to unit for all budgets and general use.”
Our fixed height touch screen activity table is perfect for care or adult education settings.
The screen is fixed at seated height, however, you can tilt the screen to suit the user, as well as flipping the screen from landscape to portrait.
The screens are toughened glass and the base is double-walled steel, to ensure the units can handle the most robust care or education environments. The surround is solid oak, which is treated, to give a lovely warm aesthetic for any environment.
The Inspired-Inspirations touch screen activity tables incorporate a 10 point touch screen, to allow 10 fingers to use the screen at any time creating an immersive individual learning experience as well as collaborative activities, improving social interaction with residents and service users.
Inside the units, you have an Android 10 system and there is 32GB of storage memory for access to 100s of applications from the Google Play store. The memory can also be extended. You have connectivity through USB, WiFi and Bluetooth to customise your table in whichever way you fancy with multiple peripherals.
We don’t know of a better, more robust, good looking unit on the market, with the backup and support from a company that knows how to get the best uses in care and education environments.Book A Free Zoom Demo
- Lighter & lower cost
- 39" Screen
- 10-11 Hours of Battery Life
- Toughened Glass
- Double Walled Steel Base
- Real Oak Surround
- Soft Tilt Function for Safety
- Built in Webcam
- Latest Android 10 Software With 100’s of Free Apps & Games
- Fixed Screen Height
- All Tables Are Disinfected, Wrapped and Sealed Before Contactless Delivery
- 3-Year Warranty With Lifetime Telephone Support
- Complete Training & User Guide Provided
Best activities to enjoy -
- Brain Training and Memory Games
- Creativity and Art
- Video Calling Loved Ones
- Relaxation and Meditation
- Group Interaction/Story Telling
- Pub Games and Theme Nights
- Music Therapy
- Table Top Games
- Religious Services
- Reminiscence Tours
- Improving Hand/Eye Coordination
- Past and Present Entertainment
- Sensory Activities and Calming Therapy
- Musical Instruments
- Researching hobbies or interests
- Singing & Dancing
- Sharing files/information with families
Prices include -
- Delivery, 3 year warranty, software, no on-going service fees, full list of most used apps, daily schedule example and unlimited training and support for your nominated member of staff, to ensure you get maximum engagement with your residents.
- Deliveries will be made by us, we do not use couriers and timescales are within 7 working days of ordering your product for mainland UK.