High quality emergency face shield visor - as currently manufactured and supplied into the NHS, care, prisons & emergency services.
- We are a very small team and working hard to get these to where they are needed.
- These are held in stock and dispatched by ParcelForce 24 service for smaller orders and our dedicated drivers for larger critical orders.
- UK manufactured PET high grade polymer full face shield.
- Specially designed to protect the face from droplets and other contamination – developed for front line workers.
- Designed to be disposable but capable of re-use - the materials used are fully compatible with cleaning and decontamination methods.
- Simple and effective low cost solution offering a high level of protection.
- When worn, the design allows space for other eye wear & respiratory mask.
- Light weight, secure simple fit, very low fatigue for the user, coupled with good comfortable design.
- Supplied flat for rapid assembly in seconds, allowing many to be stored and transported efficiently.
- Manufactured to fit all head sizes in two simple parts.
- The visor is designed to provide passive protection and reduce chance of direct contact with droplets and other airborne contamination in medical and other situations.
- The visor is designed for single use and is disposable, but can be decontaminated and re used.
- This visor is designed for use in an emergency situation, it is not (B) impact rated, heat rated or designed for use as protective equipment in other settings including high energy risks.
- It is not designed for any purpose other than direct facial protection in addition to respiratory mask and other clinical wear.
- The visor is manufactured from 100% PET sheet of 300 micron thickness.
- PET is fully recyclable.
Dispatched by ParcelForce 24 service for smaller orders and our dedicated drivers for larger critical orders.