We have partnered with a global leading company who is a specialist in decontamination and disinfection and has been helping customers to recover and minimise business interruption for over 35 years. Along with our expertise of working with the care homes we are leading the decontamination of care settings affected by Covid in the UK.
The research and development experts have developed services in line with World Health Organisation and European Centre for Disease Control, and independently approved by leading international Hygiene Institutes. All of which are delivered by professionals trained to the highest standards and adhering to rigours Health & Safety protocols.
We can support care homes or clinical settings with:-
- Re-occupation cleaning
- Regular Precautionary & Preventative cleaning
- Decontamination and Disinfection following ‘suspected’ or ‘confirmed’ cases of COVID-19
- Pre-incident response plans and ‘priority’ response services for COVID-19
- Bespoke, expert advice & consultancy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dedicated and validated decontamination protocol
- 24/7/365 Response
- Experienced specialists with certified skills
- Specially trained personnel
- In-depth and detailed Risk Assessment